Excursion to beach photos

What a fabulous day we had yesterday down at Barwon Heads Beach. Special thanks to Peter and Jenna for giving up their day to come down and help us. The kids had a really great day, building sandcastles, playing beach games and exploring the rock pools around the bluff.

Enjoy the photos, thanks to Jenna for taking so many lovely shots.

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe christmas and see you all in the new year.

Thanks
The prep team.

This entry was posted in photos.

2 thoughts on “Excursion to beach photos

1. Dear Mr Ramage and Prep students,

With the busyness of the end of the school year, I haven’t had a chance to comment on your blog until now. I have just been watching some of your news items and I am very impressed! I am sure your families just love to share in your learning and your interesting and informative videos provide the perfect window into your Prep classroom.

It looks like you all had a great time at Barwon Heads for your end of year celebrations. My grade four students enjoyed the same outing on Monday.

I have added your class blog link to my blogroll and I look forward to following the learning adventures next year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic year in grade one!

Best wishes,

Miss Jordan

2. Hi Miss Jordan,
    Yes we had a fantastic time down at Barwon Heads. It’s such a lovely natural environment.
    Enjoy your Christmas and summer break too.
    Thanks from all the prep team.